Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stuck in the airport

So I am stuck in the Orlando airport. My flight is supposed to be delayed 2 hours. This is crap. This I the 4th flight in a row that has been delayed for me an Abby. In may we came an had tickets to an Orlando Magic game. We got in 2 hour late and did not get to the game until half time. Coming in this time we arrived 6 hours late. Abby was delayed on the way home and now here I am delayed. All these flights have been through Allegiant Air. We fly them because they are cheap. But I guess you get what you pay for. Seriously, I am done with them. The annoyance is not worth the money saved. And they have no rewards system. I should be home with Abby at 7, enjoying our evening together and resting up before work tomorrow. Now I will get in at 9 or later and have barely a few hours to catch up with my wife who I haven't seen in a week before bed.

Allegiant Air, I am breaking up with you. It's not me, it's you.

No comments:

Post a Comment