Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Music Tuesday: Solia Tera

Solia Tera

This is a band that you all need to listen to. This band consists of six guys from the Lakeland, FL area, three of which I can call a friend. They have a good bit of Anathallo in them. Whimsical, lots of musical changes, very intelligent lyrics. Their music makes me happy and their lyrics challenge me. An example:

“We die. I guess this raises some questions. Like what would it profit us to find our worth in a place we’re about to leave?”

What a challenge lyric! This one hits me every time. I do, so often, find my worth in the things of Earth instead of setting my mind and heart on the things above.

Solia Tera has two EPs out, both of which are on iTunes, a total of 9 songs between the two. You can listen to full songs on myspace. Please check them out: http://www.myspace.com/soliatera/music


No comments:

Post a Comment