Monday, February 21, 2011

Gigi and Uncle Matt Visit (I'm A Dad Mondays)

On Thursday my Mom (who is called Gigi by her grandchildren) and my brother Matthew came to visit and see Eli. It was really neat to see each of them hold my son. We had a great time playing games, going for walks, and laughing. Oh the laughing. No one on earth can me me laugh as hard as Matthew. And he does it so consistently. Twice this weekend I laughed until I couldn't breathe.



Abby had the fantastic idea of taking Gigi to Gigi's Cupcakes. Dang people, those cupcakes are GOOD. I had a strawberry shortcake and an Orange Dreamsicle (on two different days) and they were just out of this world good.




There is definitely more to blog about, but this dad is so tired, he is hitting the hay at 8 pm. Check back tomorrow for pictures from a mini photo shoot we did on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment