Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Changes

(cue TuPac song "Changes")

There is a lot of change happening in my life and the lives of those around me. My mother-in-law got a new job (change #1) which means her family (husband and son) are moving to Indiana (change #2). My wife got a new job as the Kresge RD at Asbury University(change #3) which means we will be moving into that dormitory to live starting this summer (change #4). This means we have to leave our house, the house we bought in May of 2009, the house we have spent the last year working on. We now need to rent the house which means we are now landlords (change #5). We will thankfully have our house rented by a good friend, which means when i go hang out with him i will get to hang out at my house. That is so great. Oh, and we are also having two college girls, friends of ours, live with us over the summer (change#6). Last year i became an uncle when my sister gave birth to the beautiful Landry Lee. My older brother got married last year and his wife will give birth to his first child in July. My youngest brother graduated college last week. It just seems like a whirlwind.

Change is the only constant - Heraclitus

No comments:

Post a Comment